- The European Commission has published the Vademecum on Gender Equality in Horizon 2020 as a practical guideance on the application of the new Gender Equality provisions in the implementation of Horizon 2020. This Vademecum has been agreed by the Helsinki Group delegates (2014).
- European Commission, Gendered innovations: How Gender analysis Contributes to research (2013)
- European Commission, Structural change in research institutions: Enhancing excellence, gender equality and efficiency in research and innovation (2012)
- Curt Rice, 6 Steps to Gender Equality. HOW EVERY UNIVERSITY CAN GET MORE WOMEN TO THE TOP AND WHY THEY SHOULD (2012)
- LERU - League of European Research Universities, Women, research and universities: excellence without gender bias (2012)
- Promoting Gender Equality in Research Organisations including universities
- EIGE, 2013. Gender Equality index Report
- LERU - League of European Research Universities - Paper "Gendered Research and Innovation: Integrating Sex and Gender Anaysis into the Research Process"
- STAGES Guidelines (2015)